Treasurevalley BMX consits of 4 USA BMX tracks around the valley. We have Moutain Home BMX, Caldwell BMX, Indian Creak BMX in Kuna and Eagle Foothills BMX in Eagle ID.
Some General information for getting started
- Make sure all bolts are tight – especially your axle and stem bolts.
- Remove any freestyle type axle pegs.
- All reflectors/brackets must be removed for safety purposes.
- If your bike has a kickstand, it must be taken off.
- You will eventually need a numberplate. You will be provided a temporary numberplate with your membership purchase.
Clothing and safety equipment:
- Long sleeve shirt.
- Long pants or jeans.
- A helmet. USA BMX recommends a full-face helmet. Many USA BMX tracks have “loaner helmets” for beginners to use.
- Any enclosed shoe is sufficient. Skateboard style shoes are suggested.